Solar Power Storage 48V 50ah 2.5KWH ESS Battery for Wind Solar Battery Energy Storage
- Long lifetimes - 6000 cycles @85% DOD (dependant on actual DOD, usage & temp.) and low self-discharge rate
- Easily scalable and stackable 2.5kWh modules - up to 200kWh in a single installation
- A self-designed BMS protects the cell from overcharge, over-discharge, over current, short circuit .
- Built-in accessible 125A DC breaker On/Off switch - increases safety .
- Communication Protocol: Optional RS232/RS485
- Simple rack-based installation system
- LCD display available
Below we can also make with another kind of connector.
Our 48v solar battery pack is scalable energy storage from 2.5 to 200 kWh
Specification for LiFePO4 solar 48v 50Ah 3KWH System
|Rated Capacity (5hr)||50 Ah|
|Nominal Voltage||51.2 V|
|Discharge Ending Voltage||40 V|
|Charging Limited Voltage||58.4 V|
|Max. Charging Current||50.0 A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||50.0 A|
|Parallel Connection||Optional (up to 16P). When paralleling Max. charging current = 20A|
|Containing Cell||3.2V LiFePO4 Cell|
|Design Life||More than 10 years|
|Cycle Life||6000 cycles @85% DOD (dependant on actual DOD, usage & temp.)|
|Response Time||> 1ms|
|Dimensions (W*D*H)||480* 450 * 89 mm (Single Module)|
|Enclosure||3U steel enclosure with protection handles|
|Communication Ports||RS485 RS232 & SNMP available|
|Operating Temperature||Charging: 0 to +45°C / Discharging: -20 to +60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +60°C|
|Humidity||5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing)|
OSN LFP battery modules are a practical and economical battery system based on Lithium-iron-phosphate technology (LFP or LiFePO4).
Available in standard 2.5kWh modules, the LFP battery modules can be easily scaled in multiples up to 200kWh in a single installation, making them suitable for a range of applications.
OSN's LFP battery modules feature a round-trip efficiency of 92%, low self discharge rate of 3+ years, and unlike traditional lead acid battery.